Before purchasing a headset to go with your Ringcentral phone system, you need to identify whether you want a headset that connects to the softphone, desk phone or both.
1) If you plan on using the Ringcentral softphone (phone application on computer) and require the ability to answer/end calls when away from the phone, you’ll need a Plantronics wireless USB headset. Plantronics is the only headset brand optimized with this feature on the Ringcentral softphone client but requires the Plantronics Hub to be downloaded.
2) If you use a desk phone with your Ringcentral phone service and want the ability to answer/end calls when using a wireless headset, you’ll need what’s called an Electronic Hook Switch cable to enable this feature. Depending on your make/model of desk phone will determine the compatible accessory required. Contact us today and we can verify compatibility for you.
Each headset in the list below is verified and 100% compatible to work with your Ringcentral softphone
Remote call answering means: You’ll have the ability to walk away from your computer and still have the ability to answer/end calls from your headset.
1) Plantronics Savi W440 (Plug and play with your computer)
2) Plantronics Savi W740 (USB, desk phone and mobile connection)
3) Plantronics Savi 8220 (For loud offices)
4) Plantronics Voyager Legend UC (For mobile worker)
If call control on the computer is not required, below are the recommended wired and wireless headsets 100% compatible with your Ringcentral softphone and desk phones.
1) Discover Adapt 30 (recommended for desk phones as well)
2) Discover D904 (recommended for desk phones as well)
We offer all the leading brands of headsets for buisness professionals. We are family owned since 1994 and we are obsessed with providing the best customer experience. We have 5 star reviews on Amazon, Google, Facebook, Yelp or any place online as we really beleive in helping businesses find the best headsets for their office.
Hi, we are Headset Advisor. We're determined to find a headset that meets your buisness needs. With all the different types of phone and headset options it can be confusing. Our California based team is here to make it easy.