The Konftel 300 is an incredibly flexible and powerful conference phone. It supports user scenarios from traditional telephony to PC-based collaboration for everything from personal meetings to large auditoriums. It's also packed with smart features.
Perfect for collaboration
A USB port makes the Konftel 300 ready for all the apps and services we use to communicate and collaborate via computers – such as Microsoft Teams, Skype, Cisco Webex, Zoom, Google Hangouts, Avaya IX Workplace and Unify Circuit. Don't compromise on audio quality when your teamwork goes "live" in an online meeting.
Grows with the task
The Konftel 300 fits everything from small meeting rooms to large auditoriums. It includes the option to connect a pair of expansion microphones to increase the pickup range and cover up to 20 people in a room. You can also connect a wireless headset if you're lecturing. If you use the PA box to connect to a PA system, there is no limit to the size of the meeting.
Use the line selector to switch easily between connections (analog, USB and mobile phone via cable), or connect calls. Other popular features include recording onto an SD memory card, and a conference guide that will take you through the steps to set up a multi-party call and create call groups.
The audio is expertly designed around our OmniSound technology, which comes as standard in all our products. The style of the Konftel 300 is anything but standard, allowing it to take pride of place in the finest conference rooms. The classic Scandinavian design is both visually appealing and functional.
- Connectivity - USB. Analog.
- Compatibility - PC, Mobile Devices (w/ Cable)
- Weight - 1kg / 35oz.
- Meeting Size - Up to 12 people, Up to 20 with expansion mics.
- Room Type - Small to Medium.
- Warranty - 2 years.
- Display - Illuminated Graphics (LCD), 124x64 pixels.
- Phone Book - Up to 50 contacts.
- Conference Guide - Stores up to 20 call groups, support for multiparty calling.
- Microphone Type - Omnidirectional 360°
- Voice Pickup Range - 30m / 98ft (70m / 230ft with expansion mics.)
- Expansion Microphones - Yes, comes in pairs. Adds 2m / 6.5 ft of range.
- Recording - Yes, with SD and SDHC card.
- Line Bridging Function - Analog + cell, analog + USB, cell + USB.