The Konftel 300IP is perfect for both cloud-based and traditional IP platforms, giving you everything you need for effective, top-quality distance meetings. Konftel's OmniSound® audio technology delivers crystal-clear, natural HD audio.
Tried and tested
The Konftel 300IP is a big favorite with companies and organizations around the world. This is due to the winning combination of product quality, practical features and design. As a SIP telephone, it has been tested and validated for a wide range of popular IP platforms, in accordance with Konftel's strategy.
This is a proper conference telephone. The built-in bridging function handles five-way calls, which reduces the need for external bridging services. The conference guide makes it easy to call up groups at the touch of a button.
Another popular feature of the Konftel 300IP is recording onto an SD memory card.
Grows with the task
The Konftel 300IP fits everything from huddle rooms to large auditoriums. It includes the option to connect a pair of expansion microphones to increase the pickup range and cover up to 20 people in a room. You can also connect a wireless headset if you're lecturing. If you use the PA box to connect to a PA system, there is no limit to the size of the meeting.
Easy for the administrator
The Konftel 300IP can be configured and updated via the web interface or the company's own provisioning server. Another convenient option is Konftel's web service Zero Touch Installation. You can also download new software and update the phone offline.
- Connectivity - VOIP.
- Weight - 1kg / 35oz.
- Meeting Size - More than 20 people.
- Room Type - Small to medium.
- Phone Book - Up to 1000 contacts per user profile. Export/Import of contacts.
- Conference Guide - 20 groups per user profile, 4 parties per group.
- Display - LCD, 128x64 pixels.
- Line Bridging Function - Built-in bridge for 5-way calls.
- Microphone Type - Omnidirectional 360°
- Voice Pickup Range - 30m / 98ft (70m / 230ft with expansion mics.)
- Additional Features - Remote syslog, PCAP-log, unique host name.
- Automatic Echo Cancellation - Yes
- Noise Suppression - Yes