Intuitive and straightforward, the MDA220 USB eases your migration to UC without leaving desk phones behind. This intelligent switch gives teams the freedom to manage calls on different phones without changing headsets.
The MDA220 USB means voices are heard and calls are answered quickly. One-touch remote call control puts teams in charge of their desk phones and softphones. Wideband and stereo audio support makes calls sound naturally clear.
A simple way to prepare for UC, this flexible switch is compatible with PCs, Macs, most Plantronics USB headsets, and major phones. Adaptable design helps ensure future compatibility with desk phones, softphones, and Plantronics headsets. And Plantronics Manager Pro software subscription service streamlines management of MDA220 USB switches and connected headsets.
- Connects to - PCs + Macs + desk phones + Plantronics USB headsets and devices (corded, wireless, Bluetooth)
- Ideal for - Organizations migrating to UC and requiring desk phone connectivity • Users who need to manage audio from two (or three) sources with a single headset • Teams who require both PC and desk phone connectivity
- Compatible with - Blackwire Family Voyager Family .Audio 615 and 630M Savi 400 Series EncorePro USB Series Bluetooth USB Adapter BT600, BT300 Entera USB (HW111N, HW121N) DA70, DA80, DA90
- Softphone Compatibility - Built for UC applications and softphones from Microsoft, Avaya, Cisco, and others
- Audio Performance - Dependent on headset
- Remote Call Control - Electronic Hookswitch (EHS): no AC power supply required HL10 handset lifter: AC power supply required
- Accessories Included - Telephone interface cable
- MPN - 207414-03
Plantronics MDA220 USB Datasheet
Plantronics MDA220 USB Manual