Jabra Biz 2300 is built to survive in a high-performing contact center, meaning less headset replacements and fewer downtime for you and your team and lower total cost of ownership.
- Reinforced cord is built to withstand the contact center environment and is protected against office chair wheels, sharp objects and daily use
- Boom arm can be rotated 360 degrees with zero risk of breaking. We call this FreeSpin™.
Our headsets and speakerphones work out of the box with over 10,000 traditional deskphones. They are future-proof and compatible with all softphone web-clients and contact center platforms including Cisco, Avaya, Genesys Cloud and Microsoft Teams.
Providing excellent customer service starts with reliability. Jabra call center headsets are simple to use today, and will be simple to use tomorrow – no matter how you’ve set up your office.
Your customers will be happy, and so too will your workforce.
Lifelike conversations and higher customer satisfaction require both great, ambient-noise-reducing sound in the agent's ears, and a noise-cancelling microphone that also avoids air shocks. The Jabra Biz 2300 has both.
- Compatibility - Desk phone
- Connectivity - QD
- Wearing Style - Headband
- Flexible Boom Arm - Yes, 360 degrees
- Noise Cancelling Microphone - Yes
- Breath-resistant Microphone - Yes
- Microsoft Certification - Skype for business
- Cord Length / Range - 107 cm
- User Sound Protection - Yes
DownloadsBiz 2300 QD Wideband Mono Wired Headset Datasheet
Biz 2300 QD Wideband Mono Wired Headset Manual
AccessoriesJabra Biz2300 Clothing Clip (10 pcs.) - 14101-39
Pouch for Jabra Biz 2300 (10 pcs.) - 14101-40
Jabra Headset Hanger PC - 14207-16
Jabra Headset Hook - 0492-139
Jabra Biz2300 Replacement Foam Ear Cushions (10 pcs.) - 14101-38
Jabra Biz2300 Replacement Leatherette Ear Cushions (10 pcs.) - 14101-37
Microphone foam tip for Biz2300 and Biz2400II (10 pcs.) - 14101-66