EVOLVE 30 II
Engineered for flexible connectivity.
Professional headset with great sound for calls and music.
UC-certified means UC-satisfied
When collaboration is easy, everyone is happy, with both their UC platform and their headset. Evolve 30 II is UC-certified and available in a Microsoft Teams-certified variant, for truly seamless communication.
Stay connected, using either USB or jack
Connect to your PC via USB-A or USB-C. Use the 3.5mm jack to connect to your mobile device - such as a smartphone or tablet – to work or listen to music wherever you may be.
Easy call management
In-line call controller with large buttons and LED indicators, making handling of calls and music easy. Pick up or end calls, control volume, or simply mute the line.
Works out of the box with all leading Unified Communications platforms. Installation is as easy as simply plugging it in.
- Connectivity - USB-A/USB-C, 3.5mm Jack
- Compatibility - PC/Softphone, Mobile Devices
- Wearing Style - Headband
- Microsoft Teams Certified - Yes (MS version)
- Warranty - 2 years
- Weight - 4 oz (USB-A w/ cable) 2.2 oz (USB-A w/o cable)
- Weight - 3.8 oz (USB-C w/ cable) 2.2 oz (USB-C w/o cable)
- Cord Length - 120 cm/47 in (Headset cable) 95 cm/37 in (Control cable)
- Microphone Type - Noise Cancelling
- MPN; 5393-823-309, UPC; 0706487017479 (MS USB-A)
- MPN; 5393-823-389, UPC; 0706487021087 (MS USB-C)
- MPN; 5393-829-309, UPC; 0706487017486 (UC USB-A)
- MPN; 5393-829-389, UPC; 0706487021094 (UC USB-C)
- Headset Bandwidth - Wideband
- Jabra Direct/Jabra Xpress - Yes