Replacing the battery in your Plantronics (Poly) Savi 8210 is very easy and affordable. On average you can expect to replace your Savi 8210 battery about every 2-3 years. This battery kit comes included with a micro screwdriver so you don't have to buy anything additional.
How to replace your Savi 8210 battery
- Remove the leatherette cushion on the headband cushion.
- Use the micro screwdriver to remove the black battery cover.
- Disconnect the old Plantronics battery from your headset.
- Install your new Headset Advisor compatible Savi 8210 battery.
- Reinstall the battery cover, attach the headband cushion and you're done!
- Let the battery fully charge the first time (about 1 hour).
Compatible with Plantronics (Poly models)
- Savi 8210 Office and Savi 8210 UC
Based on 1 review
… unfortunately, didn’t fix my problem.
Most Popular Headsets
Yealink Yealink WH62 Dual Speaker DECT Wireless Office HeadsetIn stock
Sale priceFrom $125.99 Regular price$199.00