Need Help? Chat With One Of Our Headset Advisors
Replacing the battery in your Plantronics (Poly) Savi 8210 is very easy and affordable. On average you can expect to replace your Savi 8210 battery about every 2-3 years. This battery kit comes included with a micro screwdriver so you don't have to buy anything additional.
How to replace your Savi 8210 battery
- Remove the leatherette cushion on the headband cushion.
- Use the micro screwdriver to remove the black battery cover.
- Disconnect the old Plantronics battery from your headset.
- Install your new Headset Advisor compatible Savi 8210 battery.
- Reinstall the battery cover, attach the headband cushion and you're done!
- Let the battery fully charge the first time (about 1 hour).
Compatible with Plantronics (Poly models)
- Savi 8210 Office and Savi 8210 UC