Simple to use, easy to manage. The MDA100 QD Series makes your transition to softphones and unified communications seamless. These intuitive switches helps manage audio from different sources, without changing headsets.
The MDA100 QD Series switches make the transition to softphones and unified communications seamless, without the need to invest in new headsets. Customer service representatives (CSRs) can effortlessly manage audio from different sources with limited need for additional training. Smart and straightforward, the MDA100 QD Series switches help manage your transition without disruptions.
In busy customer service centers, the intuitive MDA100 QD Series switches help manage audio. An easy-to-access mute button makes it simple to silence calls with confidence, while a ten-foot coil cable allows CSRs to move freely during conversations. The new volume control feature (MDA105 QD) allows users to manually manage call volume outside of their deskphones or PCs. CSRs will be able to focus on delivering a great customer experience, instead of being distracted by the devices around them.
- Connects to - PC + desk phones + Plantronics QD headsets
- Ideal for - Customer service centers who are transitioning from desk phones to softphones and unified communications (UC) and require users to manage audio from two sources with a single headset
- Softphone Compatibility - Built for UC applications and softphones from Microsoft, Avaya, Cisco and others
- Audio Performance - Dependent on headset
- Optional Accessories - 10-foot coil cable, RJ9 cable, USB to micro USB cable, volume control (MDA105 QD)
- MPN - 205255-01, UPC - 017229152366 (MDA100)
- MPN - 205255-11, UPC - 017229158092 (MDA105)