- Seamless connectivity to mobile phone + computer with the included BT700 USB dongle for improved audio quality, connectivity and wireless range.
- Crystal clear calls with Acoustic Fence Technology, HD voice and adjustable ANC to hear and be heard on calls without the distracting noise.
- Extended battery talk time up to 19 hours on a single charge, and you can use the headset as a corded option in USB mode.
- 2 year limited warranty for peace of mind
In the work from anywhere landscape, sound quality, comfort and noise cancellation is extremely important to do our work better.
The Poly Voyager Focus UC 2 delivers exactly in all three areas. You'll be able to seamlessly connect with your mobile phones and computer apps like Zoom, Microsoft Teams, RingCentral, Cisco, Avaya and many others.
Acoustic Fence Technology and Digital Hybrid ANC allows you to reduce unwanted background noise for you and the caller. For example, if you're working at a coffee shop you may want the ANC at high. When you're working in a quiet environment, you can easily turn ANC off.
The Voyager Focus UC 2 is considered a smart headset because you get unique features like Dynamic Mute Alert which lets you know if you're speaking while on mute, an online indicator flashes red on the outside of the speaker to let others know not to disturb. Also, you can simply place the microphone towards the top of your head and it will mute the headset for a great user experience.
Lastly, you're covered with a 2 year warranty for peace of mind.
- Bluetooth 5.1 (Class 1)
- Connectivity PC (BT700 USB Dongle) & Mobile Devices (Bluetooth)
- Wireless Range - 164ft
- Use as wired headset (If needed)
- Active Noise Cancelling (ANC) 3 levels off, mid, high to focus on calls or work
- Noise cancelling microphone with Acoustic Fence technology so your voice can be heard clearly.
- Headset weight - 6.1oz lightweight for all-day comfort
- Talk-time 19hrs or Listening only 40hrs
- Warranty - 2-years
- UC - USB-A - No Stand - MPN: 213726-01 UPC: 0017229166721
- UC - USB-C - No Stand - MPN: 214432-01 UPC: 0017229171855
- UC - USB-A - Stand - MPN: 213727-01 UPC: 0017229166738
- UC - USB-C - Stand - MPN: 214433-01 UPC: 0017229171879
- Teams - USB-A - No Stand - MPN: 213726-02 UPC: 0017229171787
- Teams - USB-C - No Stand - MPN: 214432-02 UPC: 0017229171862
- Teams - USB-A - Stand - MPN: 213727-02 UPC: 0017229171794
- Teams - USB-C - Stand - MPN: 214433-02 UPC: 0017229171886
- UC - No specific software pre-installed (will work on any software)
- Teams - Teams software pre-installed so no additional downloads required
- USB-A - The included BT700 USB dongle will be a USB-A connection
- USB-C - The included BT700 USB dongle will have a USB-C connection
- Yes - Will include a charging stand giving you a convenient way to charge and store your headset. Connects to a USB outlet or PC (Charges headset only)
- No - No charging stand included. Will be charged via micro USB cable that is included.
Initially purchased a different brand that had technical issues with the noise cancelling mic. Spoke to one of Headset Advisors customer service agents who was very helpful and ultimately facilitated an exchange for the Poly Voyager 2 UC. This headset is not only free of the technical problems I was experiencing, but it is much more comfortable to wear with my glasses. Background noise cancellation with the mic works well. Very happy with the purchase.
The bluetooth switches between two devices flawlessly, but the microphone noise cancellation quality isn't as great as I expected.
I work in an open office environment where I can hear every noise. We have loud fans, HEPA filters, background conversations, street noise, and occasionally the person next to me talking in meetings. I was using the Logitech H390 for about a year before, which is a wired headset with no noise cancelling. I consider myself to be pretty comfortable with tech but not the type that will go out and get the latest gadgets all the time.
Overall I was very pleased with the Poly Voyager Focus 2. It arrived in a very simple cardboard box, plastic free (which I really appreciate). It worked straight out of the box having some charge in it already. The BT dongle worked flawlessly and I have not had any issues with audio connecting to both my HP laptop and my desktop at work. Connecting to my Pixel 3XL was also easy.
The headset fits comfortably on my head, I can wear it for hours, and the wireless gives me way more freedom to move around (something I didn't know I needed!). Audio comes in clear, the auto-off and on feature when you remove then put on the headset is great. Noise cancelling general noise worked great, but not as good as an over-the-ear type. As for the cons, the weight of the headset makes it so if you need to hunch over your desk it will slide forward if not completely off. Like ALL noise cancelling headsets, it won't completely block out loud conversations and the occasional fire truck, especially since it's not fully over-ear. There is also a humming noise from the noise cancelling which, which goes away once you squish the headset closer to the ear. When I'm on Google Meet on my phone and receive a call, I will lose audio in Meet and then have to reset my settings.
Customer service was great! I purchased this headset after discussing options with Joshua via email. I know it's cheaper on Amazon but having a real person to work with was so much more reliable. I had a bad experience with Amazon earlier trying to get a different Poly headset, which was not fun.
They are awesome sound great work great and they are comfortable!
I finally found the right headset.
I work on the phone a LOT and my "office" at home is a bit noisy. Thus I have my headset on almost all day.
But wearing all day is uncomfortable. Even some the best rated headsets (Bose QuietComfort) in terms of "compression force" would give me headaches.
Over the ear ones may me feel like I was in a heated vacuum. Yes I am picky.
Then I tried this headset. It is HEADS above the rest!
The worst complaint is that it does feel a bit warm on my ears sometimes.
Battery life: Excellent
Comfort: like a cloud
Noise Control: I don't really like ANC. So no comment.
Sound Quality: better than some headphones and earbuds I own.
Mic: I have had ZERO complaints about noise or my typing or even if I was eating on a call.
And I could not have come to this conclusion without Headset Advisors:
Great customer service
Online chat advise
Superb return and guarantee policies!
Hi Omar, thanks for sharing your in depth feedback! That's very helpful for other buyers.
I’m still amazed on how the mic has noise cancellation. My peers and family have confirmed that they can hear anything in my background. I love it!!!