- Opencomm (mobile phone only connection) Opencomm UC (mobile phone + computer connection)
- Bone Conduction technology keeps both ears free while still allowing you to hear your calls, meetings and music.
- Noise canceling microphone helps reduce unwanted noise callers would otherwise hear. Noises like dogs barking, kids crying and co-workers talking around you will be reduced for better conversations in noisy environments.
- 16 hours of battery talk time on a single charge gives you peace of mind to know your headset will last all day.
- Multi function button and call controls allow you to adjust volume, mute/unmute, play, pause, activate voice assistant and answer incoming calls.
OpenComm UC is the first Shokz Bluetooth headset designed specifically for communication. Engineered with patented 7th generation bone conduction technology and featuring their signature open-ear design, OpenComm UC enables clear communication through the DSP noise-canceling boom microphone and helps you stay connected to your surroundings while you’re on the road, on a jobsite, or at your desk.
Very light, i dont notice that i have it on while teaching online for hours, it has good noise cancelling background noise. It is fast to charge and the battery life last me for two days.
The product is amazing and works really fine. The only critics I have is the impossibility to using it when charging. And it would be nice to have the chance to mute/unmute and to answer/end Teams calls with the device buttons.
I had purchased the Opencomm headset version without the UC and had issues with one bluetooth connection grabbing the headset, along with some other issues. Using it on my MacBook Pro. Getting the UC version fixed everything. I connect to my MacBook Pro with a USB dongle, so it’s not a bluetooth connection, and then to my phone using the bluetooth connection and it works seamlessly. The sound is outstanding and it’s very comfortable to wear all day long. Highly recommended. Also, I might add that the Headset Advisor customer support was outstanding.
I have the older version and this new version appears to be so much better in all ways! I love them!
Sounds and works very fine, I also the non UC version and bought this one for the convenience of the dongle. So far so very good.
I was unsure how the bone conduction would work but its awesome. I was also able to use it with my PS5 as well!