About this item
- LONGER WIRELESS RANGE. The Logitech Zone Wireless 2 gives you more freedom to move around your workspace to walk, and talk. Most Bluetooth wireless headsets give you up to 100 feet of wireless range, but the Zone Wireless 2 takes that a step further by giving you up to 170 feet.
- MORE BATTERY POWER. The Logitech Zone Wireless 2 gives you power to spare. You can listen to music for up to 40 hours. And if you’re wanting to jump on some business calls, you can talk for up to 18 hours, which means you can skip days between recharges. More power, more convenience.
- 4 MICROPHONES. You’ll be heard loud, clear and professional when using the Logitech Zone Wireless 2. That’s because it comes with a 4 microphone array that’s designed for pro level sound, and it’s also designed to remove distracting background noise.
- ACTIVE NOISE CANCELLATION. A feature that you’ll find enormously helpful is Active Noise Cancellation, and it comes with the Zone Wireless 2. So when background noise begins to distract you, turn on ANC to hear it vanish. And the headset also comes with transparency for greater versatility.
- ADVANCED CALL CLARITY. This is a feature you won’t find on other headsets. If your callers have noise going on in their background, ACC will help to remove that noise so you can hear your callers better. So if the chatter in their background is distracting, this is a feature you’ll find helpful.
Logitech's Premium, top-of-the-line Zone Wireless 2
New & Improved
What's in the box?
- One Zone Wireless 2 headset
- One USB-C Receiver
- One USB-C to USB-A adapter
- One USB-C charging cable
- One travel bag
- User documentation
Variants & Colors
Though people do have preferences on wearing styles, the Zone Wireless 2 is only available in a double ear configuration.
There are two variants of this double ear headset which are:
- The standard UC version
- And, the Microsoft Teams version
The one that's right for you depends on the primary software you're using to communicate. For example, if Microsoft Teams is your one and only, or main UC application for your voice and video calls, then you'd want to select the Teams version.
If you use a different UC platform, such as RingCentral, 8X8, Dialpad or even a combination of any applications, then you'd want to choose the UC variant.
In terms of colors, you have three choices:
- Graphite, which is a gray color
It's nice that Logitech gives you these color choices because the typical office headset is normally only available in black.
Sound that you're going to like
- Sound can refer to how you sound to your callers.
- Sound can also refer to the sound you hear in the ear speakers
- It can also refer to the amount of sound you hear in your environment
- And it can even refer to the sounds you hear in your callers background.
Multiple microphones for better sound
- You can place the microphone on the right or left side
- And, you can mute the microphone just by raising the mic boom arm
40mm ear speakers
Active Noise Cancellation
Advanced Call Clarity - A New, And Unique Feature
- Ear cushions are generously padded, and perforated for better sound and air flow
- The headband is silicone padded on the sides, and across the topBoth of these features help to assure that you'll be comfortable wearing the Zone Wireless 2.
A Battery That Gives You More
- 15 hours of talk time when using Active Noise Cancellation
- 18 hour of talk time without ANC
- 22 hours of listening time when using Active Noise Cancellation
- Up to 40 hours of listening time without ANC
- 2 hours for a full battery recharge
- 5 minutes on the charger gives you 1 hour of talk time
- When plugged in for a recharge, you can continue to use the headset
- The Logitech Zone Wireless 2 comes with a USB-C charge cable
- A charging stand is available as an option
More Wireless range
Most would agree that more wireless range is better over less. Here's one of those areas where the Logitech Zone Wireless 2 shines.
If you're shopping around for a new Bluetooth wireless headset, you'll find that the vast majority of makes, and models will provide you with up to 100 feet of range.
The Logitech Zone Wireless 2 headset is rated up to 170 feet of wireless range. This means that when other headsets drop off, you're still walking, and you're still talking. It's true, more is better.
On the outer speaker housing you have an area for touch sensitive controls. Here you can swipe up to increase volume, swipe down for less volume, double tap to pause or play music, and triple tap to skip track forward which all worked flawlessly when we tried it on YouTube and Amazon Music using a Google Chrome browser. So if you like this type of control, you'll really like this one because it works well.
Here's a list of all the controls found on the Logitech Zone Wireless 2:
- Answer/end/reject calls
- music pause/ play/next song
- volume up/down
- ANC/ Transparency mode
- mute on/off
- power and connection status,
- Teams button (for that variant)
- The headset also connects to mobile devices via Bluetooth version 5.2, which is among the most recent releases of Bluetooth.
- The Zone Wireless 2 will remember up to 8 devices in memory, and allow you to connect to two simultaneously, and when the headset is turned off, the USB adapter will automatically redirect the audio output from the headset to the computer.
The Zone Wireless 2 was built for business, and because of that, it lets you connect to all the leading UC software applications. So whether you're wanting to jump on a quick softphone call, or sit in on a video meeting, the Zone Wireless 2 will get you connected, and keep you talking.
Who you order from matters
- Will you get the best service from a big box store?
- Will Amazon provide you with the best support?
- Will the company that doesn't specialize in headsets be best?
Order from Headset Advisor for a better experience
Anyone can sell you a product, but not everyone can back it up with high level support. Headset Advisor was founded on the principle of providing the best customer service experience, and that's what we've been delivering for the past 30 years.
Don't settle for second rate service when a better option is available to you. Let our Advisors, and support team give you the service you deserve.