The Yealink BH76 is a Bluetooth wireless headset that has ANC (active noise cancellation) that allows working from home, in the office, or on the go possible while being able to be productive and less distracted. Connect to Windows or Mac computers and ios or android smartphones with one headset that works on the leading work applications like Microsoft Teams, RingCentral, Zoom, and more.
Key features of Yealink BH76
- Retractable Microphone Boom to get the mic boom out of the way when you need it.
- Noise cancelling microphone with Yealink Acoustic Shield technology that lets others hear your voice clearly and not your barking dogs or co-workers in the background.
- ANC Active noise cancelling speakers that remove distracting noises around your environment to focus on your most important work.
- Up to 40 hours of battery life so you can go a full week without recharging the battery.
Overall, these headphones are nice, but does not satisfy the high price tag paid in my opinion.
- High quality materials
- Comfortable on-ear pads
- Relatively lightweight
- Seems durable (only had for a few weeks at this point)
- Good quality sound when not disrupted (see cons)
- Holds charge well
- When connected to computer and phone, audio is constantly interrupted with notification sounds from the secondary device to the point where the audio completely cuts off for a 3-5 second time period. This is a significant issue when on meetings all day.
- Intermittent issues with connecting audio upon startup. Some features do not work as expected until the headphones are power cycled or disconnected and reconnected. Again, a serious issue that has caused many problems with work meetings.
Hi Thomas, thank you for your feedback. We'll share your feedback with Yealink for future improvement considerations.