Yealink Phone Compatible Headsets
Before choosing a wired or wireless headset to go with your Yealink corded or cordless phone, you'll want to know the best headsets that are compatible. For more headsets compatible with office phones, visit the
How to use the Yealink headset compatibility guide:
- Find the make/model of your phone
- Choose if you prefer a wired or wireless headset
- If choosing a wired headset, you'll see the compatible adapter that will also be needed. For wireless, you can add the optional compatible accessory (EHS36, EHS40, DHL110) to enable remote call answering (most customers add this accessory)
FAQQ: Why do I have to purchase a separate adapter to go with a wired headset for my Yealink phone?
Understanding Headset Terminology
Quick Disconnect: Out of the box this is the name of the cord that's on your Yealink compatible headset that connects to the direct connect cable.
Direct Connect Cable: This cable connects from your Yealink headset to the headset port of your Yealink phone.
Electronic Hook Switch: Otherwise known as an EHS cable, this accessory connects from a wireless headset charging base to your Yealink phone. Allowing you to answer/end calls when away from your phone.
Handset Lifter: Like an EHS cable, a Handset Lifter also allows you to answer/end calls away from the phone, but physically picks up and hangs up your handset.
Compatible Yealink Wired Headsets Compared
How To Use Your HeadsetSimply plug the D104 cable into your compatible Discover D700 series wired headset, then plug the other end into your Yealink desk phone, into the HEADSET port. In order to use your Discover headset on your yealink phone, press the headset button on your Yealink phone to answer/end calls.
How To Use Your Yealink Wireless HeadsetOption 1- WITHOUT EHS cable
- Remove your headset from the charging base and it will auto turn on
- To answer/end calls, press the HEADSET button located on your Yealink phone
- When a call comes in, simply remove your headset from the charging base and you’ll be on the call
- OR leave your headset on throughout the day and press the on/off button on your D904 or Adapt 30 headset to answer/end calls up to 350 feet away from your desk
Wireless Headsets For Yealink Phones Compared#1 Discover D904 If you prefer a wireless headset to connect with your Yealink phone that can be worn as an ear hook or headband, the D904 is a recommended choice. In addition, you'll have the added benefit out of the box for connectivity to your computer for video conference calls, webinars, softphone calls and any sort of audio on your computer. Lastly, the D904 includes two batteries for you to switch between, so if your battery is low, simply switch the battery out with one fully charged for unlimited talk time! Cons: -If you're in a loud office environment, the D904 doesn't cover both ears so the office background noise could be to distracting. #2 Discover Adapt 30 If your office can be quiet at times and loud at other times, the Discover Adapt 30 is the only headset allowing you to switch between a single and dual speaker (both included). In a matter of seconds you can switch between one or two speakers as your needs change. Out of the box the Adapt 30 will connect with your Yealink corded phones, but in the future if you need compute or Bluetooth connectivity, you can simply add an inexpensive accessory (DA200 or DA201), instead of purchasing new headsets. Cons: -If you don't like a headset that goes over the head, the Adapt 30 won't be the right choice as this model can't be worn on the ear.