The EncorePro HW535 USB Monaural On-Ear Headset from Plantronics when combined with optional Plantronics Manager Pro software, offers a fully integrated audio and asset management solution providing all-day users with enhanced audio, comfort, and durability, and IT managers with management capabilities. The adjustable headset features a super-lightweight, robust design and soft, audio-optimized ear cushions for all-day comfort. Intuitive inline controls let you answer/end calls, control the volume, and mute.
The custom microphone reduces background noise and interference, ensuring fewer missed words and a better experience. Flexible noise-canceling boom with visual positioning guides makes it easy to establish optimum microphone placement for voice clarity. Tuned stereo wideband audio delivers richer, clearer conversations, while SoundGuard and SoundGuard DIGITAL protect you from hearing discomfort and listening fatigue. The SoundGuard is acoustic limiting for hearing protection against sounds above 118 dBA. SoundGuard DIGITAL with G616 support limits the level to 102 dB SPL. Anti-startle provides additional protection that detects and eliminates sudden increase in sound, while Time Weighted Average (TWA) prevents average daily sound exposure from exceeding 85 or 80 dBA
- Connects to - PC
- Ideal for - Telephone intensive users, including formal customer care centers and customer service organizations where employees have their own desks
- Audio Performance - Wideband audio (up to 6,800 Hz), noise canceling microphone
- Hearing Protection - SoundGuard digital: G616 support limits the level to 102 dBSPL; Time weighted Average (TWA) prevents average daily sound exposure from exceeding 85 dBA or 80 dBA. Built in support helps IT meet the appropriate Noise at Work regulations
- Softphone Compatibility - Certified for Skype for Business and Optimized for Microsoft® Lync®. Built for UC applications and softphones from Avaya, Cisco and others **** Requires Plantronics Hub
- MPN - 203446-01 UPC - 017229145856