Need Help? Chat With One Of Our Headset Advisors
The Jabra Engage series of wireless headsets is bringing a new level of portability and hands free wireless freedom for your computer calls and meetings.
With DECT technology, you'll get 10-15x longer wireless range then a Bluetooth headset. Your calls will stay secure as well with DECT security type C and 256 bit encryption to keep your conversations private.
Built in with a noise canceling microphone, background noise going on around you will be reduced so callers can focus on your voice and keep you sounding professional.
Designed with wideband audio in the speakers, the Engage 55 is built for clear, crisp and natural sounding coversations.
Whether you have a computer or laptop and you use any apps like Zoom, Teams, Google Meet, RingCentral and many others, the Engage 55 is plug and play. We highly recommend downloading Jabra Direct as well to keep your headset updated at all times for the best performance.
The Engage 55 series comes in 3 wearing options. Single speaker over-the-head, dual speaker over-the-head or as a convertible option between an earhook, headband or neckband. You get to choose a preferred wearing option that's most comfortable for you.
Prefer dual speakers? Check out the Engage 55 duo here
Prefer a convertible wearing style? Check out the Engage 55 convertible here
- Single connectivity to your computer (NOT a bluetooth headset and won't connect with a mobile phone)
- Connects via USB-A or USB-C
- Wireless range up to 490 feet
- Conference up to 3 additional headsets on a single call
- Dual microphone- ECM Uni-Directional and Analog MEMS system (stereo/mono)
- Stereo sound in dual speaker model only
- DECT Level C
- Up to 13 hours of battery talk time for mono and duo. 9 hours of battery for convertible
- Optional charging stand
- Call controls on headset for volume, mute, answer/end