Polycom Phone Compatible Headsets
Out of all the choices of headsets you can choose from, we've narrowed down a few most popular choices that are verified compatible. Before choosing a wired or wireless headset to go with your Polycom corded or cordless phone, you'll want to know the best headsets that are compatible. For more headsets compatible with office phones, visit the
FAQQ: Why do I have to purchase a separate adapter to go with a wired headset for my Polycom phone?
Understanding Headset TerminologyQuick Disconnect: Out of the box this is the name of the cord that's on your Polycom compatible headset that connects to the direct connect cable.
Verified compatible Polycom headsets
- Discover D711 (single speaker)
- Discover D712 (dual speakers)
- Discover D713 (over-the-ear)
- Discover D722 (dual speakers to fully enclose your ears)
How To Use Your Polycom Wired HeadsetSimply plug the D101 or D106 direct connect cable into your compatible Discover D700 series wired headset, then plug the other end into your Polycom desk phone, into the HEADSET port.
Note: D101 is for Polycom models with RJ9 headset port. D016 is for Polycom models with 2.5mm headset jack.
Verified compatible Polycom wireless headsets
- Discover Adapt 30 (DHS14 is the recommended accessory to answer/end calls away from the phone)
- Discover D904 (D629 is the recommended accessory to answer/end calls away from the phone)
How To Use Your Polycom Wireless HeadsetOption 1- WITHOUT EHS cable
- Remove your headset from the charging base and it will auto turn on
- To answer/end calls, press the HEADSET button located on your Polycom phone
- When a call comes in, simply remove your headset from the charging base and you'll be on the call
- OR leave your headset on throughout the day and press the on/off button on your D904 or Adapt 30 headset to answer/end calls up to 350 feet away from your desk