You're able to daisy chain two Poly Sync 60 Speakerphones for larger meetings.
Daisy chain your Poly Sync 60
- Power on both Sync 60 speakerphones
- Make sure both are unplugged from the computer
- Press and hold both link buttons for 2 seconds until you hear "connecting" and the LEDs flash white
- Once both Sync 60's are paired together, you can control the system from either speakerphone for calls or audio.
- To end pairing mode, press both link buttons again for 2 seconds until you hear "device disconnected"
Note: Pairing mode can be done when both speakersphones are inactive (not on a call or streaming audio).
Also, you can pair your mobile phone before or after pairing speakerphones togethether.