Aastra/Mitel Phone Compatible Headsets
Before choosing a wired or wireless headset to go with your Aastra/Mitel corded or cordless phone, you'll want to know the best headsets that are compatible. For more headsets compatible with office phones, visit the
How to use the Aastra/Mitel headset compatibility guide:
- Find the make/model of your phone
- Choose if you prefer a wired or wireless headset
- If choosing a wired headset, you'll see the compatible adapter that will also be needed. For wireless, you can add the optional compatible accessory (DHS12 or DHL110) to enable remote call answering (most customers add this accessory)
FAQQ: Why do I have to purchase a separate adapter to go with a wired headset for my Aastra/Mitel phone?
Understanding Headset Terminology
Quick Disconnect: Out of the box this is the name of the cord that's on your Aastra/Mitel compatible headset that connects to the direct connect cable.
How To Use Your Aastra/Mitel Wired HeadsetSimply plug the D101, D105 or D200 amplifier into your compatible Discover D700 series wired headset, then plug the other end into your Aastra/Mitel desk phone, into the HEADSET port. In order to use your Discover headset on your Aastra/Mitel phone, press the headset button on your Aastra/Mitel phone to answer/end calls.
- Remove your headset from the charging base and it will auto turn on
- To answer/end calls, press the HEADSET button located on your Aastra/Mitel phone
- When a call comes in, simply remove your headset from the charging base and you'll be on the call
- OR leave your headset on throughout the day and press the on/off button on your D904 or Adapt 30 headset to answer/end calls up to 350 feet away from your desk
Aastra/Mitel Phones ComparedMitel 6900 series- 6940, 6930, 6920, 6910