Callers can't hear me / I can't hear callers
- Make sure your Voyager 5200 headset is paired to your mobile phone
- Reposition the headset on your ear as the sensors may not work
- Download the Plantronics Hub and disable Wideband Audio
My headset doesn't give me 7 hours of talk time
- Make sure your headset is paired to your phone
- Disable Wideband Audio in the Plantronics Hub
- Let your headset completely run out of battery then give it a full charge
- Some phones have less efficient Bluetooth and will not give 7 hours of talk time on a single charge
Pairing your Voyager 5200
1. With the Voyager 5200 headset power on press and hold the call button until you hear "pairing"
2. While the headset LED lights start flashing blue and red, activate the Bluetooth on your mobile phone and search for new devices
3. Select PLT V5200
4. Once paired the LED lights will stop flashing and you'll hear "pairing successful"
1. Wearing the Voyager 5200, tap the call button to test sensors. A talk time voice alert means sensors are working. A tone means the sensors need to be reset.
2. To reset the sensors, power on the headset, connect the headset to your computer's USB port for more than 10 seconds.
3. You can disable your headset smart sensors through the Plantronics Hub software under the Settings